CAT 2019 is being coordinated by IIM Kozhikode. The institute has announced the date of CAT 2019, eligibility requirements, list of participating institutes, registration process for exam and other details. In this post, I am going to tell you the important details which you require for taking CAT 2019 exam.
- CAT 2019 Registration will start on 7 August, 2019 (Wednesday) at 10:00 AM
- CAT 2019 Registration will end on 18 September, 2019 (Wednesday) at 5:00 PM
- CAT 2019 Admit Card will be available for download on 23 October, 2019 (Wednesday)
- CAT 2019 will be held on 24 November, 2019 (Sunday) in two slots
- Results will be announced in Second week of January, 2020 (Tentative)
Exam Registration Fees
The registration fees is Rs. 950 for SC, ST and PwD category candidates and Rs. 1900 for all other categories of candidates.
All 20 IIMs will use CAT 2019 scores as a pre-requisite for shortlisting candidates for the interview process for the coming session. The scores will also be shared with some participating non-IIM institutes also. The details of all participating institutes is provided at the official website of CAT 2019 (Link provided at the end of this post).
How to Apply
CAT 2019 website has explained the registration process in detail with proper screenshots. The registration link for CAT 2019 will automatically appear once the registration start on 7 August 2019 (Wednesday). Link containing detailed registration process has been provided in the next section.
- CAT 2019 Registration Guide
- CAT 2019 Official Website
- CAT 2019 Information Bulletin
- Eligibility for CAT 2019 & Reservation
- Selection Process of IIMs